Pure Maple - WHAT TO PACK ?
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE REQUIRE ITEMS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Black helmet ( All Pure Maple teams are asked to wear a black helmet
- Gloves (Please avoid conflicting colours. We ask that they are black, red and or white. Basically, colours that go with the uniforms)
- Extra wheels/bearings ( please have at least 1 spare in your bag )
- Stick tape
- Sock tape
- Tools for your skates etc.
Please do not assume that you'll be able to buy anything at the event.
Canada Inline Staff will be in touch with you a couple of weeks prior to your departure, to inform you how we will be distributing player packages.
You will receive a clothing package and details regarding distribution will be emailed out prior to your departure. That being said, we are asking that you make sure to pack the following items :
- Gym shorts to warm up in before the game.
- Pack accordingly for summer time in California
A team dress code will be established at the event.
OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS
- Ensure you have your passport.
- Personal toiletries
- If you are on medication please put a copy of your TUE (medication exemption form) in your hockey bag
- Souvenirs.....Another great idea is to pick up some Canada stuff from the Dollar Store.
Try to contact your local MP to get little plastic Canada pins.
- Travel / Health Insurance......Please ensure you have proper health and travel insurance (Canada Inline has you covered for playing inline hockey) A general Travel insurance should be bought by everyone prior to leaving the country. If your travel insurance is not covered by your credit card or employer, you will have to purchase one. We are asking that you make 2 photocopies of your travel insurance. One is for you to have on hand and we will collect the other one.
****When packing, please put your jerseys and pants in your carry on in the event that your bag is delayed or lost. We have a greater chance of getting our hands on gear and but will not be able to get a new jersey or pants.