Team Canada - What to pack ?
Please read the following information carefully to ensure you have all of the require items for your trip
Please do not assume that you'll be able to buy anything at the event.
Canada Inline Staff will be in touch with you a couple of weeks prior to your departure, to inform you how we will be distributing player packages.
You will receive a clothing package and details regarding distribution will be emailed out a couple of weeks prior to your departure. That being said, we are asking that you make sure to pack the following items
- black dress pants (Men and Jr Men)
- khaki or beige golf shorts (Men and Jr Men)
- black golf shorts (Men and Jr Men)
- black dress shoes (Men and Jr Men)
- black sandal, flip flop or slide (all)
- running Shoes (all)
- black bottom (Women)
- khaki or beige bottom (Women)
A team dress code will be established the night before for the following day.
For Opening Ceremonies, all Canada athletes will be wearing their Team Canada golf shirt and a black bottom.
If you are wanting to wear a hat, it must be the Team Canada Inline hat you are provided with.
OTher Important Items
- Ensure you have your passport & visa if needed.
- Personal toiletries
- Outlet adaptor and /or voltage converter as plugs around the world are different than here.
- If you are on medication please put a copy of your TUE (medication exemption form) in your hockey bag
- Souvenirs.....Another great idea is to pick up some Canada stuff from the Dollar Store.
Try to contact your local MP to get little plastic Canada pins.
- Travel / Health Insurance......Please ensure you have proper health and travel insurance (Canada Inline has you covered for playing inline hockey) A general Travel insurance should be bought by everyone prior to leaving the country. If your travel insurance is not covered by your credit card or employer, you will have to purchase one. We are asking that you make 2 photocopies of your travel insurance. One is for you to have on hand and we will collect the other one.
****When packing, please put your jerseys and pants in your carry on in the event that your bag is delayed or lost. We have a greater chance of getting our hands on gear and but will not be able to get a new jersey or pants.